Are you looking for the easiest college major in 2022? Tired of everyone’s advice since STEM courses aren’t your cup of tea? Are you looking for the least stressful majors and/or major courses that allow you to express yourself? Just take a chill pill. Thi
s post will provide you with a list of the easiest majors to select for college.
Moreover, What is regarded as easy and difficult is highly subjective. It all depends on your personal preferences. Go ahead with your interests and choose your major wisely.
The following list of easiest major courses is determined by average GPAs. So, if you’re seeking a degree that will take less time (or effort) to maintain a high GPA, the following college majors might be a suitable fit. You make the final decision!
LIST OF EASIEST MAJORS IN 2O22
The first easiest major on the list is Psychology. Are you someone who loves to analyze things around you or act as an unpaid therapist to your friend with your motivating words? And psychology is the best choice for you.
A psychology majors deal with the science of human behavior and mental processes. This encompasses the study of the mind, the brain, and the social interactions of humans and animals. However, The major covers a wide range of topics in psychology, including social, cognitive, abnormal, personality, and developmental psychology.
Pros of Psychology Majors
- With this major, you can specialize in a variety of professions, from working in a laboratory to working in a clinical setting!
- Also, you will have the opportunity to work in a highly social environment.
- A psychology degree can help you gain a variety of transferable talents, such as analytical and communication abilities.
Cons of Psychology Majors
- A psychology degree involves a significant amount of study and statistical analysis.
- Similarly, If you wish to work as a psychologist, you’ll need additional education, such as a Master’s degree or perhaps a doctorate.
Scope of Psychology majors and the salary package
There are various opportunities in the field of psychology. You can choose whether you desire to work in healthcare or another field.
In addition, The following list contains different career options and the annual median salary. You can work as chief Human resources, Human resources manager, Middle school teacher, General and operation manager, Project Management, Registered Nurse, social worker, and counselor. You can earn from $185,950 to$45,760, If you choose a psychology major.
This source of information is taken from U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
2. CRIMINAL JUSTICE
A criminal justice major could help you become a superhero even if you lack superpowers. Criminal justice can provide a plethora of exciting job options including crime prevention, victim advocacy, incarceration and rehabilitation, and investigative work.
Pros of Criminal Justice majors
- Criminal justice is an amazing course that allows you to help others in person.
- You can earn $55,000+ year and it is a well-paying job.
- You don’t want to involve in a lot of reading or writing.
Cons of Criminal Justice majors
- It can be extremely stressful at times, and it takes its toll on everyone involved.
One of these careers may be a good fit for you if you decide to major in criminal justice. You can choose to be an operations manager, security manager, Police or detective, Probation officer, Private Detective or Investigator, Paralegal and correctional officer, or Baliff. You can earn from $103,650 to $47,440
Source: U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook
Are you a bookworm? or Do your friends ask you for reading recommendations? Yes. English literature major is a great choice for you.
English majors concentrate on reading and analyzing great works of literature. These majors work in professions such as journalism, public relations, fundraising, and entertainment, as well as studying creative writing, critical theory, and literary history.
List of hardest UG degrees In world (2022)
Pros of English major
- You are encouraged to read lots and lots of books.
- Moreover, there is no sort of major research paper.
- English majors can provide you with a variety of job opportunities from museums to content writers.
Cons of English Majors
- However, The numerous employment options open to English majors can lead to a lack of concentration. When you are not prepared for a specific work, it is more difficult to narrow down a career.
- In addition, A major in English involves a great deal of reading and writing. Completing an English major may be a large time commitment, with numerous books assigned for each semester and then papers on top of that.
A bachelor’s degree in English can prepare you for a variety of exciting careers. You can work as a marketing manager, Miscellaneous Manager, Office Manager, Technical Writer, Executive Assistant, and secondary school teacher. You can earn from $142,170 to $62,870 by choosing English as a major.
Couchtuner: Everything You Need to Know and Top 8 Couchtuner Suggestions
This source is taken from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
4. SOCIAL WORK MAJOR
If you are interested to act as a helping hand to others as well if you like to make changes in society. Social work is the apt option for you.
Social work is concerned with helping individuals in overcoming obstacles in their lives. It helps people with Poverty, addiction, unemployment, disability, abuse, mental illness, and a variety of other issues are among them. The importance of social justice and equality is also emphasized in social work.
Pros of Social Work major
- You don’t have to excel in Physical sciences or Math for this major. Thus this makes the course easier.
- Moreover, A social work major requires many internships, and numerous connections are required for career development after you graduate.
Cons of Social Work major
- However, Majoring in social work also involves a focus on family trauma, violence, and social dysfunction, none of which will let you sleep soundly at night.
This major also can help you in a potential pay. You can also work as a Nursing Home Administrator, social and community service Manager, Correctional treatment, Mental health therapist, and case manager. You can earn from $89,880 to $38,520 by working as a social worker.
Source: U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook
5. MUSIC MAJOR
If you are passionate about music, this course is suitable for you. However, If you want a decent income you can indulge in teaching, composing or sound engineering.
Pros of Music Major
- You’ll have more chances to learn about and share your passion.
- This major will give you plenty of chances to interact with others, learn from and create with them, and network professionally.
- Moreover, It can aid in the development of patience, self-assurance, and persistence.
Cons of Music Major
- However, finding stable work in music can be challenging.
- Similarly, Turning a hobby into a career might be unfulfilling for some people.
In addition, Your chance of getting a second degree can pave way for more opportunities.
1. Is Psychology a good choice for me?
Psychology can be a great choice for many students, but there are a number of questions you should ask yourself before committing to earning a psychology degree.
2. What are the top 5 easiest majors?
- Criminal Justice
- Social Work
For more details and updates, visit Themarketactivity