Break Blade is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Yunosuke Yoshinaga from September 12, 2006. Flex Comix released the first volume of the comic book on April 10, 2007. Manga was previously licensed by CMX in North America, but CMX published three volumes before shutting down. Manga is adapted to six 50-minute animated films. Sentai Filmworks has licensed this movie series and released it on DVD and Blu-ray in 2012.
The story revolves around a young man named Rigart Arrow who lives in a world where humans can use “magic.” This magic is the ability to control and empower quartz to do everything from producing light to manipulating machines to riding giant mechas called “golems.” However, Rygart is one of the few exceptions. As an “unwizard,” he was unable to use quartz, making many aspects of life difficult and being looked down upon by others in society. Nevertheless, when he was young, he managed to get along with Hoddle and Sigyn, the future kings and queens of the Kingdom of Chrisna. And Zess, the younger brother of the Athenian Federal War Minister. Years later, Rigart reunited with Hoddle and Sigyn and learned that the Athenian Federation had begun an invasion of Chrisna. Ligart was also shocked to learn that Zess is leading one of the task forces. While in the capital, Ligart discovered that he had the ability to control recently discovered ancient golems that magical users could not control. Despite its ancient origins, golems have far more advanced capabilities and systems than today’s golems and can be the key to turning the tide of battle. Ligart is reluctant at first, but soon gets caught up in the war between Chrisna and Athens, saving Hoddle, Sigyn, and even Zess.
- Manga: The break blade of Flex Comix was written and illustrated by Yunosuke Yoshinaga, and was written and illustrated by Yunosuke Yoshinaga in the October and November 2006 issues of Shonen Manga Anthology Shonen Blood, and from January 1, 2007 to February 8, 2012, FC Blood. , Featured in Thane’s Manga Anthology Comic. Published by Meteor from July 25, 2012. Published as a short story from April 10, 2007. As of 2020, there are 18 books and 101 chapters.
- Movies: Directed by Amino Tetsuro, Nobuyoshi Habara, Production IG and Xebec. The opening theme of the movie is “Fate” by Kokia, the first five closing theme songs are “SERIOUS-AGE” by Faylan, and the sixth closing theme song is “Nageki no Oto” by Kokia.
- TV animation: The Broken Blade movie has been adapted and edited by Production I.G and XEBEC into a 12-episode animated series, including scenes not seen in the original movie. This series aired on Tokyo MX and BS11 channels in Japan from April to June 2014. Both the opening and closing themes were performed by Sayaka Sasaki and Aira Yuhki.
- Empress: She is the girl who is the 162nd Empress of Orlando, loved by the citizens. In fact, she’s pretty sneaky and calculating.
- Alvia: Chief priest of Orlando. Common Cain Orlando’s general and Hoddle’s brother-in-law. He was to lead the Orlando expedition to help Chrisna counter the invading forces of Athens by the order of the Empress, but at the last moment because of King Hoddle’s brother-in-law relationship.
- She had him replaced by General Morak. The expeditionary forces are supposed to intervene only after Athens has severely weakened Chrisna when Their Majesties changed their plans, so they can eliminate both and take over Chrisna for Orlando. Nevertheless, Cain joined the expedition in hopes of saving both Hoddle and Chrisna.
- General Morak: The successor to General Cain of the Orlando Expeditionary Force. Morak is a masked young woman who is enthusiastic and loyal to her country, but wise enough to identify the politics being played in the empire. She is tasked with ensuring that Cain does not interfere with her mission, but she respects him and gives him some leeway for his concerns about his brother-in-law.
Always be updated with us ,visit themarketactivity for Real-time updates.