Developed by the Redwood shores studio of Maxis, The Sims 4 is a life simulation video game released in 2014. It is the fourth major title in The Sims series which is published by Electronic Arts.
The game is available on the platforms like Microsoft Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The game initially announced on May 6, 2013, and was then launched in North America on September 2, 2014, for Microsoft windows.
The fourth title of the Sims series is the first PC game to rank one in the all-format chart in two years. However, the game got mixed reviews since it’s launch. The majority of the criticism is mainly towards the absence of content.
If you are one of the gamers who loves playing this game, then you are in the right place. We present you all the cheat codes of The Sims 4. If you are new to the game, then let us tell you the gameplay too.
The Sims 4: Gameplay
The Sims 4 is a life simulation game which is same as that of the original games in the series. The players create a Sim character and can control their life to discover different personalities. The role of the Sim can multitask. Not only this, but Sims mood can also change the gameplay by influencing his emotional state. Hence, introducing new interaction options. In this new series, the players can directly manipulate any body part, including the chest, leg, abdomen, arms and feet.
The build and buy mode are combined and treated as a single feature in The Sims 4.
Also, the game includes social features as well, such as importing sims and rooms which other players have made from the gallery.
There is a release of Nine expansion in the fourth series. In addition to this, sixteen stuff packs and eighth game packs also launched.
The Sims 4: Cheat Code
To enter any of the cheat codes, you first need to bring the secret cheat options.
To bring the secret cheat box in:
- PC: Hold ctrl and shift. And then press C
- Mac: Hold command and shift. And then press C
- PS4: Hold all shoulder buttons at the same time.
- Xbox One: Hold down all shoulder buttons simultaneously.
Now, a box will appear in the top right corner. Here you can enter the cheat codes.
- Shift-Click cheat
The most crucial cheat code is ‘testingcheats true’. It enables additional cheats and allows to shift-click on Sims to explore further cheat options.
- Shift-click on Sim and select ‘Cheat Need.’ Then ‘Make Happy’ to improve their mood.
- Shift-click on Sim. Choose ‘Reset Object’ to reset the status.
- Shift-Click on the area of the ground. Select ‘Transport Sim’. Sim will transport to that location.
- Money Cheats
To enable money cheats,
- Rosebud: To receive 1,000 simoleons
- Motherlode: To receive 50,000 simoleons
- Money X: Replace the X with the number to set an actual amount of Simoleons for the house.
- Friendship and Romance cheats
To enable this cheat,
- Relationship.create_friends_for_sim: this creates a new Sim already friend with you
- Relationship.introduce_sim_to_all_others: this introduces Sim to neighbours
- Needs and Skills cheat
To enable needs and skills cheat,
- sims.fill_all_commodities: It fills all motives
- Fillmotive motive_bladder: It supplies a specific motive
- Fillmmotive motive_hygiene: It fills a specific motive
- sims.give_specification_points X: Replace X with the number of satisfaction points to give Sim.
- Items cheat
To enable Items to cheat,
- bb.enablefreebuild: It builds items anywhere you want to
- bb.moveobjects on: It places objects anywhere you want. It also includes the locations that the grid won’t allow.
If you find my article interesting, you can check my other article about the game Far Cry 6.