‘Crash Team Racing‘ is back along with a bunch of cheat codes on PlayStation 4. If you have a good memory, then you will remember the cheats for the game from back when it came to the PlayStation 1 times. A lot of the new game cheats are the same as the old one, although all the mature tricks are unavailable now.
In this article, you will get to know what the ‘Crash Team Racin Nitro-Fueled’ cheat codes are, their usage, and what they do. Below is all the ‘CTR Nitro-Fueled’ information you need.
‘Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled’: Disabled Trophies
In ‘Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled,’ the cheat codes, unfortunately, disable all trophies available in the game. To answer the question about whether or not trophies will diable, Yes, the prizes will diable since typing in the cheat codes blocks the feature of unlocking trophies and achievements. These cheats will not help automatically earn awards; the only exception is the cheat code for the Penta Penguin unlocking, which will not disturb trophies.
‘Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled’: Effects of using cheat codes, and method of entering it.
While entering a cheat code in PlayStation 4’s ‘Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled,’ on the main menu a sign, which seems like a warning sign comes up. The warning sign informs the gamer that they have begun the activation of the cheat code and that all their achievements, adventure rewards, and Grand Pix challenges will not be abled while using the help of a cheat code.
However, if you try entering into Adventure mode or online when a cheat code is under activation, another sign of warning will come up. This warning sign will tell the gamer that if the players are playing in this mode, then all the current cheats will no longer work. Unfortunately, game players use the cheat codes for ‘CTR Nitro-Fueled’ only at the local arcade mode.
The cheat code entering process for ‘Crash Team Race Nitro-Fueled’ is quite simple. Go to the main menu- press down L1 and R1- enter one of the codes- activation is complete. If you do not want the cheat codes anymore, it will automatically get taken down if you enter the adventure mode or online mode.
‘Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled’: All Cheat Codes
- Penta Penguin, for unlocking the Penta Penguin character: Down-right-triangle-down-left-triangle-up.
- Infinite Wumpa Fruit, juice-up powers and weapons: Down-right-right-down-down.
- Infinite Turbos, for boosting: Triangle-X-right-left-left-Triangle-X.
- Infinite Bowling Bombs, for endless bomb supply: Triangle-right-down-right-up-triangle-left.
- Infinite Masks, becoming forever invisible: Left-triangle-right-left-O-right-down-down.
- Always Invisible, making human players invisible: Up-up-down-right-right-up.
- Super Turbo Pads, making turbo pads better: Triangle-right-right-O-left.
- Super Engine Mode, making super-boost permanent: Up-up-left-triangle-down-right-down.
- 1-Lap Races, helping race cut down: Down-up-down-down-right-up-down-right-triangle-down.
- Icy Tracks, enabling tracks to be slippery: Down-left-right-down-right-O-triangle-down.
‘Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled’: Disable cheat codes
For disabling the cheat codes, the player should choose adventure mode appearing on the main menu. After selecting that, a pop-up message will appear asking the player if they want to disable the cheat codes, the players should press continue. Once the cheat code is disabled, the players can go back to the main menu, enter more, and keep doing what they were previously doing.
If you liked my article on CTR Nitro-Fueled, make sure to check out “Sankarea season 2.”