If you are a follower of The Elder Scrolls V, then you might be aware of the latest addition Skyrim. It is currently one of the best video game. The game has many advanced features. Also, the plot is both unique and exciting. The Elder Scrolls V is a famous action-based video game. It has nearly a million players, and it has achieved many first’s. Skyrim is the fifth instalment of the series video game. It came out on November 11, 2011, after the successful The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. The series game was first out in Microsoft Windows, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. The famous Bethesda Game Studios is the developer of the game while its counterpart Bethesda Softworks is the publisher.
Ashley Cheng and Craig Lafferty are the producers of the game. Todd Howard is the director while Guy Carver is the programmer of the game. To know more about the game and their mods, continue reading the article until the end.
The game is in a place known as Skyrim which is at the Northernmost region of Tamriel. Also, the game is 200 years after the oblivion series. The players have to choose their character. And the main plot will be an action-based one. The player has to destroy Aldin who is a World Eater. He is a dragon, and he is in the process of destroying the world.
It is accessible either in a first-person or third-person perspective. The first quest is a must, but the forthcoming can be declared based on the player’s interest. Also, you might get the full freedom to roam around through the forests, caves and elsewhere. Modes like horse riding are preferable. A map will be there to guide you through your path.
With various modes available the player always confuses which will be the best and which to opt for the game. So we have enclosed a list of mods that we believe might be very helpful.
- “SkyUI” – It helps in rebuilding HUD. So it will be a keyboard friendly for the users. It also helps in interfacing the Skyrim’s.
- “Moonpath to Elsweyr” – Elsweyr is a tropical region and has hyenas. And this mod will take you there—backpack for some incredible adventures.
- “Bear Musician” – The lute-playing bear is a must need at times. It is something that can shake your mood.
- “A Quality World Map” – If you want to get a precise map, then this will be the perfect one. It shows every detail, like the ideal roads and bare grass.
- “Pur Weather” – If you want to have perfect weather then this one comes handy.
For more updates, continue tuning to our website. Also, if you love my work, then do check out my other article about Minecraft mods.