Who is Whitney Alford?
- Whitney Alford is an Aesthetician and a makeup artist.
- She is popular for her relationship with the Grammy Award winner Kendrick Lamar.
- She was born on May 12, 1986.
- Her zodiac sign is Taurus. As a Taurus, she is loving, reliable, attentive, gentle, and patient. She has a practical approach towards life, is a loyal friend, and stands by them in all circumstances.
- She was born in Compton, California, USA.
- She is a Christian and of African American descent.
- Her father belongs of African descent while her mother is biracial.
- She is 1.72m tall.
- She has dark brown eyes and her weight is 58kg.
Early Life And Education
- She completed her schooling at Centennial High School located in Compton.
- She grew up in a really tough environment but that didn’t stop her from becoming a brilliant student.
- In 2007, she graduated from California State University with a B.S in Accounting.
- Currently, she works as an aesthetician and a make-up artist at her studio in Los Angeles, California.
- She inherited her skills from her parents as they both were hairstylists.
- She got her license from Designory in Burbank, California in Make-up.
- She has worked with a lot of brands like Reebok, Rolling Stone, and Billboard Magazine.
Not Black Enough
Rashida Marie Strober, a Dark Skin Activist criticized Whitney Alford for “not being black enough.”
She received support from a lot of people and soon the post was taken down by Rashida Marie Strober herself.
- Kendrick Lamar and Whitney Alford are together for over a decade. Both of them are very private about their relationship.
- Kendrick Lamar and Whitney Alford collaborated on his hit single “King Kunta.”
- Kendrick Lamar and Whitney Alford are proud parents to a baby girl. They are yet to confirm the news.
Who is Kendrick Lamar?
Kendrick Lamar is an American songwriter, producer, and rapper. He is recognized as the most influential rapper of his generation. He is the cousin of famous NBA player Nick Young.
He is from Compton, California. His name was inspired by the American singer-songwriter, Eddie Kendricks.
Although his parents moved from Compton to Chicago to avoid the city’s gang culture Kendrick’s father was associated with the Gangster Disciples gang.
For his education, he attended McNair Elementary and Vanguard Learning Center in the Compton Unified School District.
His full name is Kendrick Lamar Duckworth.
He is a Christian. As a child, he wrote music regarding the harsh life at Compton streets which he later turned into lyrics. He released many mixtapes under the name K-Dot which became popular.
He was born on June 17, 1987.
Following are some of the most famous songs of Kendrick Lamar:-
- Swimming Pools (Drank)
- Bitch Don’t Kill My Vibe
- The Blacker The Berry
- Backseat Freestyle
- Loyalty featuring Rihanna
- Love featuring Zacari
- King Kunta
- All The Stars
- Money Trees
- How Much a Dollar Cost
- Kush & Corinthians
- Poetic Justice
Kendrick Lamar and Whitney Alford
For the first time, Kendrick Lamar and Whitney Alford met in high school. At first, they both enjoyed each other’s company but the bond between them deepened over time and they never separated. After dating for around ten years Kendrick announced their engagement in 2015 during an interview. Kendrick considers Whitney as her best friend and person who understands him the most. She is the only one who knows the real Kendrick.
Whitney and Lamar can often be spotted together. The couple attended the 2018 Grammy Awards. Kendrick Lamar was nominated in seven categories.
One of his most popular songs “Love” was dedicated to his ladylove Whitney Alford.
In 2013, he was titled “Hottest MC in the Game” by MTV.
He was put amongst the hundred most influential people in the entire world by the Times Magazine in 2016.
Kendrick Lamar even received Pulitzer Prize for Music for his album “Damn.”
His net worth is $40 million.
Both Kendrick Lamar and Whitney Alford are on Instagram. Do follow them for more updates.
1. Is Whitney Alford Mexican?
Ans. Whitney Alford was born in Compton, California on the 12th of May, 1986. She is of mixed race as her mother is bi-racial while her father is African-American.
2. Where does Kendrick Lamar live?
Ans. He lives in Los Angeles.
3. What does Whitney Alford do?
Ans. Currently, she works as an aesthetician and a make-up artist at her own studio in Los Angeles, California. She inherited her skills from her parents as they both were hairstylists. She got her license from Designory in Burbank, California in Make-up. She has worked with a lot of brands like Reebok, Rolling Stone, and Billboard Magazine.
4. How old is Whitney Alford?
Ans. Whitney Alford was born on May 12, 1986, and is currently 32 years old.
5. What is Kendrick Lamar’s religion?
Ans. Kendrick Lamar is of the Christian religion.
6. What are some facts about Kendrick Lamar?
Ans. Following are some facts about Kendrick Lamar:-
- Kendrick Lamar has received 22 Grammy nominations and 7 Grammy Awards to date.
- Dr. Dre and Kendrick Lamar attended the same school.
- He is a member of the famous Hip-hop group Black Hippy.
- Lady Gaga states herself as the biggest fan of Kendrick Lamar. According to Kendrick Lady Gaga is a beautiful person.
- Kendrick Lamar loves to eat sugary cereals.
- Kendrick Lamar is among the short rappers in Hip-hop. He is 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- Kendrick Lamar and Kanye West worked together on the album ‘The Life Of Pablo’ and have over 40 songs together.
7. Which school did Whitney Alford went to?
Ans. She completed her schooling at Centennial High School located in Compton. In 2007, she graduated from California State University with a B.S in Accounting.
8. What is Whitney Alford’s zodiac sign?
Ans. Whitney Alfrod’s zodiac sign is Taurus.
For more updates and details visit The Market Activity.