Information about Dallas Yocum
You must have seen the advertisements on your TV about My Pillow. The founder of this product is famously known as ‘the My Pillow Guy but his real name is Mike Lindell. He was married to Dallas Yocum and we are going to take a peek into her life!
Dallas Yocum was born in 1980 and she turned 41 years old in 2021. Her exact date of birth is still unknown but we do know that her zodiac sign is Leo. She was born in the United States of America as thus holds American nationality.
She has mixed ethnicity and follows Christianity as her religion. She weighs approximately 60 Kg (132 lbs) and stands 170 cm (5 ft 6 inches) tall. She has brown hair and also has brown eyes. Her estimated net worth is approx. $450,000.
Despite being a known personality, she keeps her life very private and there is no information about her parents, educational history, or career details. She is famously known as Mike Lindell’s wife, or now we should say, ex-wife. What happened between them? keep reading to find out more about his couple!
Dallas Yocum’s private life and divorce
Mike Lindell is popularly known as the My Pillow Guy due to his infamous product on which the clients have very negative opinions. People found the pillow very uncomfortable and demanded a refund.
Mike Lindell is an American entrepreneur, businessman, and conspiracy theorist. His marriage with Dallas Yocum was his second one. He first got married to Karen Dickey and the couple lasted 20 years before they decided to go their separate ways which was not a smooth sail.
Mike and Dallas Yocum tied the knot in June 2013 in hopes to start their new and happy beginnings. But this dream was short-lived, as just after two weeks in July 2013, they filed for divorce.
Before getting married, this couple was dating for 2 years and Dallas even moved to Minnesota to live with Mike. Mike clarified that Dallas has accused him of being ‘boring’ and also claimed that she never loved him and had wasted the last 2 years being with him.
He also revealed that Dallas Yocum has told different stories about their marriage to other people and was clearly not interested in it. Everyone suspected that something is wrong with their marriage.
The couple had nothing in common and they finally decided to separate. They had a prenuptial agreement so Mike’s wealth was not affected by the divorce but Dallas Yocum did decide to keep her very expensive wedding ring. She has also moved out of Minnesota to go live with her loved ones. Her current location is not revealed to the media.
More Facts about Dallas Yocum!
- Dallas Yocum’s ex-husband was the receiver of honorary Doctor of Business from Liberty University in 2019.
- Both Dallas Yocum and Mike were extremely religious and huge believers of their faith.
- Before getting married to Yocum, Mike was the victim of drug addiction which he describes to be the major reason for his first divorce from Karen Dickey.
- Dallas Yocum and Mike did not have any kids during their relationship but Mike had 4 kids with his first wife. They are – Heather Leuth, Charlie Lindell, Lizzy Meyers, and Darren Lindell.
- Dallas Yocum complained about moving to Minnesota and being away from her loved ones but later it was revealed that most of her family members lived nearby and even started working for My Pillow.
- Mike Lindell has been one of the biggest supporters of Donald Trump. He was often seen taking a part in his election campaigns.
- Mike Lindell has also written a book named “What Are the Odds? From Crack Addict to CEO” where he talked about his journey with drug addiction and overconsumption of alcohol. He later joined the church and took help to get rid of these habits which turned his future and now he is a successful businessman.
- Dallas Yocum does not use any kind of social media and has very limited pictures on the internet.
- Dallas is also known to be a huge pet lover.
- Rumors were spreading around that Mike Lindell has started dating Jane Krakowski but they were not true as the former has decided to stay single after his second divorce
Frequently Asked Questions
What does Dallas Yocum do for a living?
Dallas Yocum, 40, is a businesswoman. She reportedly keeps her life low-key and away from social media platforms but rose to prominence through her ex-husband Mike Lindell. The couple reportedly dated for two years before they married.
Who is Mike Lindell married to now?
Personal life. Lindell has been married twice. His first marriage ended in divorce after about 20 years, and he has children from this marriage. He married Dallas Yocum in June 2013 and filed for divorce in mid-July 2013 after she left him.
What happened to My Pillow commercials?
My Pillow to withdraw commercials from Fox News after advertising disagreement. Lindell has chosen to pause his commercial time on FOX News given the level of success he’s experienced in building his brand through advertising on the number one cable news network,” Fox News said in a statement.
Why is Kohls dropping My Pillow?
Kohl’s said in a statement Tuesday that the company had decided to stop selling My Pillow products because of declining sales. “Kohl’s has decided to exit the My Pillow brand,” the retailer said in a statement. “There has been decreased customer demand for My Pillow.
Is Dallas Yocum divorced?
As reported by Star Tribune, Lindell divorced his second wife, Dallas Yocum, just a couple of weeks after they tied the knot in 2013. As the My Pillow creator recalled, he told Yocum she was “distant” and “distraught” while they were out together. “She looked at me while I was driving and said, ‘I don’t love you.
For more info:
For more updates like this check out our entertainment blog The Market Activity.