Naughty Dog has created some of the century’s greatest games while maintaining its status as an indie developer. While they are famous for their brutal “The Last Of Us” game franchise, their earlier work is a cult-classic. The Crash Bandicoot series of games originate from the Mario era of platforming. Fans of the genre consider it one of the best releases, and it is almost as famous as Nintendo’s Sonic or Mario games. As a result, the game has a considerable fanbase, and most of its players want something new from the games. These cheats will help you achieve that and more as the match turns easy and fun! Read the article for more details.
General cheats: “Crash Team Racing.”
- To display the turbo counter- Hold L1 + R1, then press Triangle, Down, Down, Circle, and Up in sequence.
- For doing a fake crash, hold L1 + R1 and press Circle, Down, Down, Up, Circle, Circle, Down, Left, and then Right.
- To get icy tracks, hold L1 + R1 and press Down, Left, Right, Down, Right, Circle, Triangle, and Down.
- If you want to become invisible- Hold L1 + R1, then press Up, Up, Down, Right, Right, and Up in sequence.
- Hold L1 + R1 and press Triangle, Right, Down, Right, Up, Triangle, and Left to get unlimited bombs.
- Hold L1 + R1 and press Left, Triangle, Right, Left, Circle, Right, Down, Down to get unlimited masks.
- To get the N. Tropy, hold L1 + R1 and press Down, Left, Right, Up, Down, Right, Right.
Items: “Crash Team Racing”
You can unlock the following trophies by doing these challenges below:-
- Beat a Time Trial to unlock N. Trophy’s Ghost.
- To unlock Nitros Oxide’s ghost, beat N. Trophy’s Ghost.
- For 101% Completion, beat Adventure with all gold or platinum relics.
- For an alternate ending, gather all relics before defeating Nitros Oxide.
- To get the Blue Gem Cup, gather all four Blue CTR Tokens.
- To get the Green Gem Cup, gather all four Green CTR Tokens.
- For unlocking Turbo Track, obtain all five gems.
- You can get the Yellow Gem by gathering all four Yellow CTR Tokens.
About Crash Bandicoot: “Crash Team Racing”
Although CTR is a popular game, it is a part of the more extensive Crash Bandicoot series. Naughty Dog released the first game back in 1996 and gained immense success. Since then, the company has put out about 18 games as of last year. Another two, titled “Crash Bandicoot: On the Run!” and “It’s About Time,” are going to come out in 2020. Crash Team Racing came out in 1999, and following others of its kind, the game was about platforming. The franchise has gained popularity due to its wild mascot and excellent level design.
Crash games have always had enough challenges to them and a sufficient dose of nostalgia too. This way, Naughty Dog could garner a following from the fans of the Mario and Sonic games as well. It would be interesting to see where the studio takes their new games since it has been a while since we saw something new.
If you’ve enjoyed reading this article, check out our article about Dark Souls 4!