The Dragon age inquisition is quite famous RPG. However, if you are struggling to beat any level, we have good news to ace these tricky levels. However, the most exciting cheat is for money. This cheat will allow us to acquire a whopping amount of money with little effort. So, let's dive into different cheat codes. So, that at the end of this article you will become a pro at the game.
Steps to use console commands or codes
Before finding the available console commands, you should now know how to avail them while playing Dragon Age Inquisition. Since the old batch of direct console cheats won't work effectively, you should follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Firstly, you have to create a shortcut to the dai.exe file on the desktop. Simply, enter program files (x86)\Dragon Age Inquisition\bin_ship folder.
- Then right-click on the file to choose Properties.
- Followed by searching for the target field and add the code "enabledeveloperconsole." Make sure it should resemble C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragon Age 2\bin_ship\DragonAgeInquitiion.exe – enabledeveloperconsole.
- Next, use the default tilde key (~) to turn on the code.
- Finally, start typing the console commands and tap Enter to create them.
Console commands for PC
You need to know the Dragon Age Inquisition console commands which will help to complete this game quickly as well as giving you fun moments while playing. Take a look at the commands below now!
- runscriptchargen mage - Turns players into a level 2 mage
- help- Graphics options.
- runscriptchargen mage- Turn players into a level 2 rogue
- runscriptaddmoney xx- Add money to your character. xx denotes the amount of money you want to have in the inventory
- runscriptchargen warrior- Turns players into a level 2 warriors
- runscriptaddxp x- Add XP to your character(s) for quicker levelling up
- runscriptkillallhostiles- Eliminates all enemies in the area
- runscriptzz_supercrit player- Allow the players to get 50 Strength, 50 Dexterity, 1000 mana, and 1000 health
- runscriptpc_immortal- God Mode
- runscriptbowlingforferelden- Kill enemies and create a shield surrounding
- runscripthealplayer- Heal the player and his/her party
- runscript injury remparty- Get rid of all injuries from your party
- Xrunscriptdbg_setattrib x y- 1-minute attribute buff
Now, that you have the exact knowledge of what all console commands you require, nothing is stopping you anymore.
However, one should remember that you should always have a back up for all the game files before changing with game data. Also, avoid using too many commands at once because it might lead to crashing the game and as a result, you might end up losing your saved progress.
Stay tuned for further updates.