The primary Sims 4 will have a great experience, but why should the limitations of mere mortals bound one? Once you enable these Sims 4 cheats, your cheat console can genuinely open up. Whether you want to grab some extra cash for a complete revamp, or need specific skills for your sims, either want to build without worrying about the pesky grid, there’s a cheat for everything in the sims world. Play the almighty without worrying about mere things like death.
Steps to enable cheat code in Sims 4 on PC
So, to enable Sims 4 cheats, press Ctrl + Shift + C while in-game, to open the cheat console. Then, start typing your chosen cheat codes into the text field that opens and followed by pressing enter. However, for cheats marked as “shift-click,” you’ll first need to type “testingCheats [true/false]” into the cheat menu. Additionally, with the testing cheats on, you can also unlock some new Shift-Click menu options on Sims, objects, or the ground, and have a more luxurious life.
List of Sims 4 Shift + Click cheat
So, after typing testingCheats true in the cheat console, press Shift+Click on Sims and objects for the following desirable effects:
- Cheat Need > Make Happy: Sets all your Sim’s motives to full and mood to Happy
- Make Dirty/Clean: Use on an object to make it dirty or clean
- Make head: Use on an item to stick it on top of your Sim’s neck like a horrible chimaera
- Reset Object: Works on Sims and objects to reset their status
- Add to Family: Adds a Sim not in your family to it
- Cheat Need > Enable/Disable Need Decay: Allows or stops Sims from Need changes
- Teleport Sim: Shift+Click on the ground to teleport a Sim to that point
- Modify in CAS: Modify the Sim in Create-a-Sim aside from the name and inherited traits
So, let’s have a look for the most desirable cheats in the sims world.
Sims 4 money cheats
Spending all your money on paying all your bills and buying groceries is just like real life. So, to make your Sims world a bit more interesting, you need to have access to unlimited cash. Just enter any of these Sims 4 money cheat keywords into the cheat console to instantly access stacks of cash.
kaching: get 1,000 simoleons
rosebud: get 1,000 simoleons (for The Sims veterans who remember it)
motherlode: get 50,000 simoleons
Money [#]: change household simoleons to an exact number
FreeRealEstate [on/off]: enter this in the neighbourhood or world view to make all lots free
household.autopay_bills [true/false]: Turn household bills on and off.
So, now that you have the cheat code for money in sims world, what is stopping you all from acing this game?
For more updates, stay tuned.