Developed by Red Hook Studios, Darkest Dungeon is a role-playing video game which first released in 2016. Merge games published this video game, and it is available on Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux, Playstation 4, Playstation Vita, iOS, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One.
The game has a singleplayer mode that focuses on humanity and the psychological susceptibility of heroes. It got a sequel last year in February. And the board game adaption is presently in development.
This video game received positive reviews from the critics and audience and got several awards nominations. It sells over 2 million copies.
And to make the game experience better and enriching, there are many good mods available for Darkest Dungeon. We have assembled the best ones for you! Check out below:
Darkest Dungeon Mods
The video game is one of the good roguelikes in recent years, and so, it is evident that there are many creative modders out there!
Here are the best Darkest Dungeon Mods you can use next time you play the game:
- Pitch Black Dungeon: This mod changes everything about the game, be it heroes and inventory or the enemies and UI. And the best part about this mod is that the developer has also set up the scripted tutorial test, so you know about Pitch Black Dungeon in a much better way.
- Winter Wonderland: It is a type of skin that is not for your character but the world around you. It adds snow to the town or outside areas. Although, you can use this mod any time of the year, however, you want to hold on for the vacations.
- More massive Inventory Stacks: If you are looking for an enormous inventory, then this mod is for you. It increases all item stacks to 50 as well as increasing the money stacks to 100,000. In addition to this, the mod also makes the sell-back price of items the same as the purchase rate.
- Faster Walking: This mod increases your forward walking speed from 400 to 600. Also, increase your reverse walking speed from 200 to 400. It works with all complicated modes, including the Bloodmoon mode.
- Revenant: If you are looking for new tanks, then you should install the Revenant Mod. This mod is strong and powerful, and there is no need to carry along the other massive armored characters, as he is enough.
That’s all for today. For further updates, STAY TUNED with us!
Do you play The Sims 4? Then you can check my other article about The Sims 4 mods.