RimWorld is a construction and management based simulation video game. It is one of the best games and has many exciting features that keep you hooked to it. Also, the game is famous for its unique gameplay and easy access. Ludeon Studios is the developer and publisher of the game. Tynan Sylvester is the designer who has done a great job with its visuals and graphics. Also, Alistair Lindsay is the composer behind that soothing and vibrant music. If you are wondering who are brilliant artists? Then we have got the answer. It is none other than the duo Rhopunzel and Ricardo Tome. Since its release back on October 17, 2018, the game has gained a significant audience. It is available in many platforms including Microsoft Windows, macOS and Linux. To know more about the game, its gameplay and the mods, continue reading the article until the end.
The three players get stranded on a planet known as Rim World. Their spaceship crashed, and hence they couldn’t escape. Each character’s traits will reflect on the other characters lives too. So they have to be careful. Many players will join the forces. The name has to choose one of the two conditions. He can either enter the colony or will be a prisoner. But the prisoner is tortured into joining the settlement. The game will only end if a player escapes through the spaceship or all the players are dead.
It is a single-player type game. The construction and management simulation is the central theme of the game. Also, it implies the use of the Unity Engine. The player’s escape and survival is the main focus. AI Storyteller is available in the game. The player can choose a storyteller but have to be careful while doing it.
There are a wide variety of mods for the game that the player always gets confused about what he wants. So we have enlisted some best ones. We believe this will be helpful.
- “Colony Manager” – It will assign a manager to be in charge of the colonists and collect livestock. With this, you can secure the things needed for survival.
- “Realistic Rooms” – With this mod, you can get compatible rooms that will have compact bases.
- “Common Sense” – It will help your colonists be a little more sensible.
- “Wall Light” – It is easy to attach them to the wall and can replace all the other lamps.
- “Pharmacist” – You can choose maximum medicine while in need. Also, you can tend to the patients and provide them with the necessary medication.
For more details, continue tuning to our website. Also, if you love my work, then do check out my other article about Minecraft mods.