Destiny 2’s Vault of Glass is now live for all to enjoy, and the World’s First Race has begun again. This time there will be a new mode activated called Contest Mode which makes it easier than ever before to take on Destiny 2’s raid with friends!
Destiny 2’s Vault of Glass is back, and it’s just as difficult to beat. Rumor has it that the World First Race will be a death race this time around–anyone with an ounce of sense should keep their distance!
For those of you who are not already aware, the Raid is a new game mode that just came out for Destiny. Something like this has never been done before in any other shooting games and it will be exciting to see what kind of strategies players come up with as they play through different parts of the raid! The first team to complete the Vault Of Glass Challenge Mode wins Tempo’s Edge Triumph – so watch closely below on our live coverage page until one emerges victorious (or there’s more than one!)
Players need to finish course-completing challenges from both raids then a race ensues between competing teams.
Who is winning the Destiny 2 Vault of Glass World’s First Race?
- 13:10 AM CT – Gladd is Atheon at the moment.
- 12:39 AM CT – Quite a few teams are already at the Templar fight. Gladd and Datto are both there.
Contest Mode and World’s First Race Rules:
- The encounter cap will be 1300 Power. Players will Power over this value will not benefit from it during contest mode.
- Clearing the raid with Contest Mode active is the first step to access the new Challenge Mode in the Director.
- Completing each encounter in this newly unlocked Challenge Mode, while also finishing a curated list of Triumphs will be how a fireteam crosses the World First finish line.
- To remove the guesswork, in the Challenge Mode, your team will wipe if you fail the conditions of the Triumph during the encounter.
The members of a Fireteam who claim the Tempo’s Edge Triumph on Challenge Mode for Vault of Glass will be declared World First by Bungie from @Bungie on Twitter after verification.
For more details and update visit The Market Activity