Marcus “Buff” Bagwell was arrested on May 22, according to The Georgia Gazette.
Mugshots of the former WCW star surfaced online after his arrest in Cobb County and he has since been released from jail with an unknown bond amount set by a bonding company.
The charges are as follows:
- Driving under the influence of drugs (Misdemeanor)
- Failure to yield when entering an intersection (Misdemeanor)
- Following too closely
- Hit-and-run; duty of driver to stop at all return to the scene of an accident (Misdemeanor)
- Duty upon striking a fixed object (Misdemeanor)
- Reckless driving
- Driving within a gore or median or emergency lane (Misdemeanor)
- Giving false name, address, or birthday to a law enforcement officer (Misdemeanor)
- License to be carried and exhibited on demand (Misdemeanor)
Former WCW star Buff Bagwell had quite the wild experience when he was arrested on 11 different misdemeanor charges. What we know is that this wasn’t his first arrest, but it doesn’t seem like these are things to be proud of either!
The Georgia Gazette reports former WCW star Buff Bagwell has been arrested for eleven misdemeanors in what seems to have been a pretty crazy night out on the town. He’s not unfamiliar with being behind bars as an adult and even served time back during ’99 because he violated probation from heroin possession after pleading guilty five years earlier – at age 19 no less…
speeding, failure to yield when entering an intersection, giving false data to a law enforcement officer, hit and run, followingly too closely, reckless driving, driving within a median, driving under the influence of drugs, duty upon striking a fixed object, driving on the wrong side of the roadway, and having an open container.
Bagwell is 51-years-old and apparently still living life on the edge. It looks like he bonded out for $4,000. So now he no longer has to spend any time in jail thanks to that small sum of money – just a couple of hours locked up with all his friends from the slammer!
I hope he is able to clean up his act soon because it sounds like the choices are getting more dangerous. With further updates and a lot of prayers, we will be sure to keep you updated right here at Ringside News! So Be with The Market Activity.