Do Google Play Services keep stopping ??
“Unfortunately, Google Play Services Keep Stopping.” Do you see the same error on your Android phone? Are you unable to use your phone because this error continues to appear? It is inconvenient when the Google Play services abruptly cease to function. Many Android users are experiencing a similar problem, and they all want to find a solution. What are the root causes of this issue? How will this be resolved? It would help if you found a way as soon as possible before things worsen.
It is the most common issue that any Android user would face. The cessation of Google Play services will be the worst nightmare for any Android customer. The pre-installed Android app makes your phone usable by allowing you to browse for, import, and upgrade software. So, what are the options if Google Play services keep stopping?
However, if you understand the process, you can fix it on your own. It is straightforward, and learning some basic steps will assist you in resolving this matter. Let us try to figure out why Google Play services keep stopping.
How To Fix ??
Many approaches can be taken to address this issue “Google Play Services keep stopping”. You can begin by rebooting your system. If the problem persists, clear data from Google Play Services and Google Services Framework. It may help from the issue “google play services keep stopping”.
You may either use an APK to roll back the Google Play Services update or, with some planning, restore your phone to factory settings and start over.
Restart your Mobile:
This is the first thing you can try, mainly because it is also the most basic. If you keep getting the Google Play Services error, it might be a good idea to hold down the power button on your smartphone for a few seconds before a prompt appears telling you to shut down or restart your device.
Although an automatic restart is usually the default option, you can go one better. Switch off the phone and wait a few minutes. Allow at least five minutes before restarting your phone, and you will see that the issue has been resolved entirely.
Clean Cache Files:
Google Play services caches all content. If restarting the system does not resolve your problem, you can attempt to clear the cache.
The Play services serve as an API interface between Google and the user. It serves as a framework for the Play applications. Clearing all data contained in the cache will effectively resolve the issue. To ensure that Google Play services work correctly, you will need to remove the data.
Before you clear the cache and data, you should be aware of the results. If you remove the cache, there will be no effect on your phone. Clearing data, on the other hand, would erase all of the data from the Play services. Here how You do it :
- Open Settings from mobile.
- Select Apps and notifications from the list.
- Open Google Play Services from the list of available apps.
- Tap on the Storage & cache option.
- Tap Clear Storage to clear data+cache or Clear cache for the cache only.
- Then restart your mobile.
When Google Play Services and other applications get obsolete, they are more likely to have crashes or bugs. Keeping apps up to date can thus aid in resolving the issue.
As long as you have the Google Play Store enabled, you can get the newest update of the API kit and updates on every mobile or tablet PC. The below are the steps for updating Google Play Services :
- Go to the Google Play store from the app drawer.
- On the top right-hand corner of the device, you will see your profile image there. Tap on it.
- From there, go to the “My Apps” section
- If you don’t want to download each app individually and want to get all of your software up to date at once, click the “Update All” button.
- It will download all of the device’s apps as well as the Google Play Services.
Switch To Another Gmail Account:
One of the reasons your account could be causing problems is because of data loading issues for your Google account. In certain instances, you can also get the error message “Google services stopped.” This means that you can change your accounts so that you can choose another. Don’t worry; after the issue has been resolved, you will return to your account.
However, since this is a slightly dangerous step, it is recommended that you back up all of your data and all contacts that you have synced. After that, you will start changing the account associated with your Google Play Store. Here’s how to go about it :
- Go to Settings on your mobile.
- Then select the option “User Accounts.”
- Then, pick the Google Account that is linked to your smartphone and delete it. Google would ask you to create a new account in its place.
- If the issue no longer exists, you will still revert to your initial account.
Change Date and Time :
Most people will be surprised by this, but in some circumstances, the problem is likely to occur if the date and time on your smartphone are incorrect.
There have been reports of errors being corrected simply by adjusting the date and time on your phone. This is a relatively simple technique.
- Go to the phone Settings menu
- Then go to date and time.
- Tap to enable “Automatic date and time.”
- If your date and time are still wrong, then try to change them manually.
- Restart your phone and see if the error persists.
A factory reset will return your phone to its factory settings. That means it will return to the original versions of the Play Store and other applications, which will almost solve the problem.
Unfortunately, doing so would result in losing all data on your smartphone, including applications, contacts, images, messages, and other files. If you go for this route, make a backup of your Android device first. To do this, follow these steps :
- Go to Settings of your mobile.
- Then tap System Reset options from the list.
- Choose Erase all data (factory reset) option from the following menu.
Tap Delete all data.
What to do if your YouTube thumbnail is not showing up?? Here are 7 simple ways you can follow to correct this problem!!
You should now have a good idea of how to resolve the error Google Play services keep stopping. One of the methods will undoubtedly work for you. Still keep Google Play Store and Google Play Services up to date. Furthermore, you must ensure that your smartphone has enough free space for the applications to run smoothly.
Can you get Google Play Services from 3rd party website?
Ans: Yes, you can get it from Apkmirror.
How to update your Android OS?
Ans: Here is the way to do it:
- Go to Settings of your mobile.
- Click on System or About Phone.
- Check for any updates.
- If any updates available, click to download it.
Google Play and Google Play Services are same?
Ans: No, they are different apps.
To get more updates and details, visit The Market Activity.