America’s Got Talent:
On the night of 15 September, we got our America’s Got Talent season 16‘s, winner. What a nail-biting episode it was! Dustin Tavella won the heart of judges and the audience and was crowned America’s Got Talent season 16 winner during the live 2-hour long finale.
Dustin Tavella beat out of the other nine finalists and took home the prize of $1 million. As the host Terry Crews said, ” The closest vote ever”.
Dustin Tavella who is a Pottstown native and a father to his 2 adopted sons is a magician and has won millions of hearts from around the world. This is the third time a magician has won the title of AGT. He used to go to magic shows with his grandparents in Atlantic City. Tavella now lives in Virginia with his wife and 2 adopted sons. He used to work with organizations assisting people experiencing homelessness and women in crisis.
His magic tricks and performances sometimes showcased his passion for philanthropy. And during his final solo performance, he used photos and written messages to inspire an audience to give back to others. In the finale, on Wednesday he performed along with magician Mat Franco, who is the winner of the 9th season of the talent show.
“Thank you guys so much, This is amazing. I never thought that I would be here. This is so crazy. Thank you guys, everybody who voted, my family, my wife, my beautiful boys, my parents, everyone. I love you guys so much.” Emotional Tavella said.
America’s Got Talent is an American talent show. It is part of the global got talent franchise show created by Simon Cowell. This show is directed by Russell Norman, has had a total of 16 seasons till now. The latest season was aired on NBC from June 1 to September 15, 2021. The season has The final of the season was broadcast on 14 and 15 September. The winner of America’s Got Talent season 16 is magician Dustin Tavella. And the runner-ups for this season were Aldan Bryant and Josh Blue.
The judges of this season are Simon Cowell, Sofia Vergara, Heidi Klum, and Howie Mandel. They too have been loved by the audience for their judgment, reaction, their drama to various performances, and many more.
Despite the effect of the pandemic in the United States, production staff opted to go ahead with a new season in 2021. America’s Got Talent is a talent show in which a variety of people participate with a variety of talents such as magic, singing, dancing, or many others genres. The participants have to secure a place in the live audition of the season where the act is judged by the judges as well as by the votes of the audience. And those who make it to live audition, compete against each other. The winner gets a large cash prize.
The show is a big success for NBC, it attracts over 10 million viewers per season.
Those three and a half months have been an amazing treat for every AGT fan, the platform has amazed us with the talent of the participants like they do in every season. Just like all the previous seasons this year to the show was thrilling.
Recap of America’s Got Talent season 16 episode 19
America’s Got Talent’s episode 19 was aired on Tuesday, September 14 at 8:00 pm, the episode served as the finale’s 1st part. The top 10 finalists performed their act one last time from the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood.
- Brooke Simpson aspires to be a pop star, and she made it to the finale by performing Ed Sheeran’s – “bad habits” In the semi finale.
“Growing up I didn’t have someone who looked like me to look up to, so I want to be that for the next generation,” Simpson said during her audition.
- His semifinal act-a a story about the notes his wife wrote for him, earned him a space in finals. His heartwarming stories always won hearts be it, judges or viewers.
- Her AGT audition has over 11 million views on youtube, no wonder she is so talented. And she earned a golden buzzer too from Klum. USA Today reported that after the semi finale round she competed against the unicycle dance group and 9-year-old opera singer Victory Brinker for the instant save from viewers.
- Josh Blue from Denver, Colorado made it to the finals. He is a stand-up comedian and received enough votes to advance to the finals. This is the first time in the history of America’s Got Talent that 2 comedians are in the finals.
In the semi-final round, he performed a routine about competing at the Paralympics.
- Her audition also has millions of views on YouTube, and she has also earned a golden buzzer. She performed the classic “Nessun Dorma” In the semi finale round. It was between her and the unicycle dance group but in the end, judges chose her to be one of the top 10 finalists.
- His audition has over 10 million views on YouTube.He is a singer from Portland and is 35 years old. He also earned a golden buzzer from judge Sofia Vergara.
- “I think you’re spectacular, and your story is amazing, I’m so happy for you. Keep doing what you’re doing.” AGT judge Sofia Vergara said to him
Aiden Bryant is a self-taught aerial artist, received enough love and votes to make it to the finale.
Northwell nurse choir
- An ensemble of 18 nurses from New York made it to the finale. The group earned the golden buzzer from judge Howie Mandel. In their semi finale performance, they sang Andy Grammer’s “Don’t give up on me”. Here’s the link to their performance;
- She is the second stand up comedian who made it to the finale, she is from New York
World Taekwondo Demonstration Team
- Their audition has over 19 million views on YouTube. They were invited to compete in the Olympics but couldn’t due to COVID-19.
“one of the most extraordinary things I’ve seen in all the years I’ve been on ‘America’s Got Talent,” Simon said to them.
Visit The Market Activity for more details