NVIDIA’s GeForce Experience app is quite important in fixing and improving your GPU settings. It is especially useful for gamers but it has a few problems such as the error code 0x003.
The error code 0x003 on GeForce Experience has been reported by and troubled a magnitude of Windows users ( occurred on Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10).
Before we dive into the fixes for this error, let us understand why this error is taking place:-
Reasons for GeForce Error 0x003
- One reason for this error to occur could be if Nvidia Telemetry is not allowed to interact with the desktop. This is fairly simple to solve by just using the services screen to change the settings.
- Important Nvidia servers being disabled can cause the Error to occur. If services such as Nvidia Display Service, Nvidia Local System Container, and Nvidia Network Service are disabled then you will receive this error. To resolve it just enable these services.
- There have several instances which show that after a Windows update, the error started to come. The Window update could have interfered with your GPU driver. To resolve this, you will need to uninstall every Nvidia driver and then install their latest version.
- Another reason for this error to occur is if the drivers used by your GPU have been corrupted. For this, again you would be required to reinstall every Nvidia component.
FIXES AND SOLUTION FOR GEFORCE ERROR 0X003
1. SOLUTION 1: UPDATE TO THE LATEST VERSION OF NVIDIA GRAPHICS.
This is very simple to do and you can follow these two steps to achieve this.
A) Open your Device manager and press the Windows + X key. After this click on Device Manager.
B) View the options present under Display adapters and then right-click on the Nvidia graphics card. Here you have to click on Update driver to allow it to update itself to the latest version.
2. SOLUTION 2: ALLOW NVIDIA TELEMETRY SERVICE TO INTERACT WITH DESKTOP
Allowing Nvidia Telemetry services to interact with the desktop has proven to resolve the error code 0x003 by multiple users. Follow the steps below to achieve this.
- Press Window key + R to open a Run dialog box. When the text box appears, type in ‘ services. music and enter to make the service screen appear.
- When you have the services screen opened, you need to scroll down in the list and right-click on the Nividia Telemetry Container.
3. Once you right-click, you will see a properties screen on the Nvidia Telemetry Container. There choose the Log On tab and under that check the box that says “Allow services to interact with the desktop.” Click on Apply after that.
4. Now go back to the Services screen to the list of services. Here you will have to locate Nvidia Display Service, Nvidia Local System Container, and Nvidia Network Service Container. We need to ensure they all are running. To ensure this, right-click on them and then press Start.
After all, if this is done, you should no longer get the error code 0x003.
SOLUTION 3: REINSTALLATION OF NVIDIA COMPONENTS
As mentioned above, the error code 0x003 can occur if drivers used by your GPU are corrupted. If some Nvidia components are corrupted you will have to all Nvidia components to resolve the error 0x003 on GeForce.
To do this, first press the Windows key + R to open a Run dialog box. Type in the text box “Cpl.” This will lead you to the Programs and Features window. Now you need to locate all of the Nvidia programs that are present in this window. Right-click on them and press Uninstall.
After doing this, you need to restart your computer and also redownload GeForce Experience. Consequently, you will automatically install the latest versions of the drivers. After everything is downloaded, restart your computer and the error should no longer bother you after this.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
What does the error code 0x003 on GeForce Experience mean?
The error code 0x003 GeForce is troublesome to a lot of windows users. This Error on GeForce doesn’t permit users to access any features related to NVIDIA Experience and stops them from accessing the GeForce Experience software entirely. The users see a message that says “Something went wrong. Try rebooting your PC and then launch GeForce Experience. Error Code: 0x0003”.
2. What is the reason for the occurrence of Error code 0x003 on GeForce Experience?
There are a lot of reasons for this error to occur on your windows screen. The following problems can be the root cause for the error code 0x003 :
- NVIDIA drivers may be corrupted
- vital NVIDIA services aren’t running.
- The user’s network adapter is not working properly or is glitching.
- Interference caused by automatic Windows updates.
- The NVIDIA Telemetry Container does not interact with the desktop
3. What is the solution to fix the error 0x003 if there is a problem with the adapted?
If the error is caused become of the network adapter, there is one easy solution for it. All you need to do is use the Winsock Reset command to fix this error. This command will aid you to rest your network adapted to its original or default state. For this, you need to press Windows keys+ R to open the run dialog. Type in cmd in the text box. Press Ctrl + Shift + Enter to open Command Prompt as Administrator.
In the Command Prompt WINDOW, type the command netsh Winsock reset and enter to proceed with the command. This will make the network adapter reset. Now you After doing this, The error code 0x003 on GeForce Experience should be resolved if the cause for the error is the Network Adapter.
For the latest updates and details visit The market activity