'The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt' is by far the most fantastic game of this last decade, but since it has been around here for quite some time now, players are on the verge of discovery for how to tweak the game to their liking. This article will help players and cater to their needs for modding the PC versions of their game. From how to mod the game to which are the essential mods available for them is right here.
However, all players should keep in mind that whenever they mod a game, there is always the risk of breaking the game, so they should take their time and do it slowly instead of trying all the mods out at the same time. Also, players should make sure they keep a backup for all the mods by saving it elsewhere after downloading it. Let's begin by first looking at how to install the mods step by step.
'The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt': Step by Step installation of mods
There are to ways to install mods for this game on your PC, one by manual method, and the other using mod manager. Let us first see how to download using the manual mode.
- If the player is not in it for downloading another software, then their other choice is to install it manually. Firstly, find a platform which is suitable for you from which you see that the game installation is over, and create a mod folder.
- After the step is complete, download and put any mod you want into that folder. But also watch out for any information regarding installing some mods.
Now, let us look at how to use a mod manager.
- Nexus Mods is where players can find all the mods they need for 'The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.' It makes it an easy task for players who do not want to do the job manually. The other useful feature about this is that it gives warnings if players are not doing something right.
- For installation, click on the link visible above download latest version now, and scroll down till main files appear, after which click manual download where the vertex is there.
- You can sign up in a premium account if you want a fast download, but if not, then slow it is!
- Once downloaded, open EXE file, which installs upon opening, after which players should log in and go to the games tab.
- Once you search for Witcher 3, if it is not in colour, then you have to set the location using manual mode.
- The final step is to download the mods, drag and drop them and that's it!
'The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt': List of mods
- Increased creature loot
- more shadows
- photo mode
- the Gwent card dealer
- The Witcher 3 HD reworked project
- Henry Cavil and Anya Chalotra
- fast travel anywhere
- Auto apply oils
- over 9,000 weight
If you liked my article, make sure to check out "Witcher mods."