Stardew Valley is a simulation role-playing video game, developed by Eric 'ConcernedApe' Barone. It was released in 2016 and is one of the popular games played by the young generations.
In this game, you can create the farms of your dreams and learn to live off the land, such as raising animals, craft items, etc. In addition to this, you can also customize your characters and home decorations.
The game doesn't have any official steam workshop support. But, there are many creative modders out there who are making the game experience much better and enriching.
There are thousands of mods to choose from, and for you, we have piled up the best mods you can use. Read below to know the popular mods:
Installing Stardew Valley Mods
As there is no official steam workshop support for the game, there is a different way to install these mods.
There are two types of mods in the game.
- Mods replacing existing XNB files in the content folder
- And, Mods which requires the 'Stardew Modding API' to install.
Stardew Valley Mods
There are various Stardew Valley Mods. We present to you the best and popular ones.
- Simple Crop Label: If you are a terrible farmer, then you need to use this mod. All this does is it shows you what you are hovering your mouse over. Either you can configure to pop up automatically or require a button press to do so. It is also useful if you have cropped numerous adjacent to each other.
- Tractor Mod: This mod provides you with a tractor for farming. With the help of the tractor, you can plant grass seeds, sweep away debris, and harvest resources. And if you want to fun ride, you can use this mod for this also.
- No Spouse Rooms: If you want your partner to stay with you in a single room, then this mod is undoubtedly for you. It solves the problem by removing the extra space added by your spouse when they move in.
- Seasonal Victorian Buildings: It is a popular mod that gives your farm a brand new look. In this mod, there are seasonal versions of every building. Hence, these buildings fit right in every season of the year.
- The Pinkpocalaypse: This mod turns various elements of stardew valley into the color of Cotton candy pink. If you love this color, then you can go ahead with this mod.
For further updates, please STAY CONNECTED with us!
Do you play Half-Life 2? You can check out the Half-Life 2 mods.