There are more than enough mods available out there to enhance the ‘Darkest Dungeon’ game by making the challenging areas of the game easier to play or to make the game aesthetically pleasing. Made by Red Hook Studios back in 2016, ‘Darkest Dungeon’ is a dungeon crawler role-playing game. The launch of this game was first on PC only but later expanded to PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Nintendo Switch, iOS, and Xbox One. With enough H.P Lovecraft vibes, this gothic genre game has players fight through dungeons with their set of heroic characters. The heroes crave into their madness and achieve negative attributes, or even die of this insanity. ‘Darkest Dungeon’ is one of the top scoundrel-like game in the current years, so it does not come as a shock if the modding community is a bunch of super creative people.
A sequel to the game’ Darkest Dungeon’ might come out soon, according to announcements from last year. The ardent fans are waiting to get the new game as soon as it launches, but until then they try to stay happy with the current game. Players, with the help of mods, are refreshing the PC erosion of the game and enjoying, while eagerly waiting for the new one. However, even though there are enough mods available for the game, the top ten mods available are collected and given in this article. So, scroll further to learn more!
‘Darkest Dungeon’: Ten best mods available for the game
- Marvin Seo’s Lamia Class Mod- In Marvin Seo’s Lamia Class mod, she can change into a beast-like form and attack because in the standard way she can not as she is a healer. However, players should be careful about the fact that her beat form can be dangerous for her party too.
- No Abomination Party Restrictions- This mod helps players mix and match characters in any way they prefer without having to worry about them leaving by removing the coding to restrict the roles from being in Abominations party because of his evil nature.
- Faster Walking- With the help of this mod, the forward walking speed shoots up from 400 to 600 and the backward walking speed increases from 200 to 400.
- Faster Combat- This mod helps to reduce the time players spend on a fight by reducing the speed of the combat animations, assisting the players in discovering and exploring into more adventures.
- Roaster Size Increase- Players can increase the roaster size to 50 heroes by using the roaster size increase mod.
- Yennefer of Vengeberg- Are you a fan of ‘The Witcher’? Then, this is the mod for you! This mod helps players add any favourite sorcerer they want from ‘The Witcher’ series, making the game more exciting.
- Larger Inventory Stacks- This mod helps by increasing the money stack to 100,000 and the item stacks to 50. Not just that, even when you sell items, it can be for the same price you purchased the item.
- 3 Trinkets- Players can maximise benefits each character has by adding an extra slot with the help of this mod.
- Better Trinkets- Want to remove all the negative stats on every trinket in the game? Then, this is the mod players should use.
- Bloodborne Highwayman Skin- To resemble the hunter from ‘Bloodborne,’ any of the favourite fan characters can go through changes using this mod.
If you liked my article, make sure to check out “Vodafone Idea owes Indian government money.”