Destiny 2’s release in 2017 saw immense success, marking the game as a hit in the online multiplayer FPS scene. We can credit a lot of this success to the hype that Destiny 1 created for it. On top of this, social marketing from the devs was incredible. As a result, the game has a large number of fans at this point. However, there are a lot of players who find certain aspects of the game tough to understand. One of these is the armor modifications that you can get in this game. The system can be a little complex, so we decided to explain it in this article. Here are some of the armor mods with heir functions.
Accelerant mods: “Destiny 2 mods.”
These will let you move faster by increasing the mobility of the armor.
- Legendary Gauntlets: You can obtain them from Gunsmith Engram or purchase from Banshee-44.
- Rare Gauntlets: Although obsolete now, these are present as mod components now.
- Legendary Hunter Cloak: Similar to the Gauntlets, you can obtain them from the same sources. You’ll need 3 Rare mods to exchange for this one.
- Rare Hunter Cloak: Unlike the Rare Gauntlets, these aren’t obsolete yet. You can find them at Gunsmith Engram or exchange for 2500 Glimmer.
Arc Impact mods: “Destiny 2 mods.”
These mods allow the player’s arc melee abilities to recharge in lesser time.
- Legendary Class Item: Purchase for 1000 Glimmer from Banshee-44, or obtain a random drop from Gunsmith Engram.
- Rare Class Item: Obtain in a random drop from the Gunsmith or buy from the Banshee for 2500 Gimmer.
- Legendary Gauntlets: The process of getting this mod is similar to that of the Legendary Class Item.
- Rare Gauntlets: You can get these Gauntlets from the same sources as the Gauntlets.
All of these mods will stack up to 3 times.
Arc Ordnance mods: “Destiny 2 mods.”
Using the following mods helps you recharge the grenades in a lower amount of time.
- Legendary Chest Armor: You will need two mod components and 1000 Glimmer to buy this mod from Banshee-44. It is also available as a random drop from the Gunsmith.
- Rare Chest Armor: Buy from the Banshee-44 for 2500 Glimmer or wait for a random drop from Engram.
- Legendary Leg Armor: The process of getting this mod is the same as the Legendary Chest Armor. You can also exchange 3 Rare Arc Ordnance to the Banshee.
- Rare Leg Armor: It is an obsolete item, but you can get it the same way you get the Rare Chest Armor.
If you liked this article, check out our article about Oblivion mods.