Most of the online gaming platforms let people play games that are already programmed in the software. But Roblox is something different. Users of Roblox can create their games. That’s the way Roblox is different from other online gaming platforms. It is an online gaming platform that lets users play games and also create games. Now Roblox has more than 20 million games. Also, users can earn money with this app. Roblox has around 1.6 million players. But sometimes errors occur in servers that make the users frustrating. one of the most common errors that occurred in Roblox is error code 277. In this article, we are going to fix Roblox error code 277 in various methods.
Roblox error code 277
Roblox error is occur due to a problem caused in the server. Error code 277 is an error that occurs in the connection when you are playing games. This error lets you not play. This connection error stops playing games and tries to reconnect but fails to reconnect. You can’t move your game characters also.
Many players of Roblox experience this problem. Due to this problem, the server says, ‘please check your internet connection and try again’. But there is no problem with your internet. The problem is in the game server. This makes irritation and more frustration to the users. Read the following fixing methods to overcome the problem.
Methods to overcome Roblox error code 277
Method 1: Update your Browser
Using a stable browser is best not for Roblox error but also good for all your activities. It is always suggested that using Google chrome for your browsing activity. Because it never lets your searching or gaming go down. first of all, you have to clear all the old data stored by the browser automatically. This old data storage also leads to this type of error. Next, you have to update the latest version of your browser. This gives better performance to your browser and also fixes the error code 277. If it is not fixed, then follow the next step.
Method 2: Run Compatibility mode to fix Roblox Error Code 277
Compatibility issues occur in your PC due to the working of the Roblox program. However, Roblox is programmed to work well in any window. Due to some issues, some errors occur. There are two steps to overcome the issue.
- Open the PC and Right-click on the Roblox shortcut icon.
- Click the ‘Properties’ option.
- After that, choose ‘Compatibility’.
- Tick off the ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’.
- In the menu, click the window version you want to use.
- Tap the ‘Apply’ button to proceed with the process.
If this method doesn’t fix your problem, then go for another method.
How to lock a Discord channel… A simple guide
- Tap the window icon on the keyboard or click “Start” on the Window.
- In the search bar, type Run programs and search it.
- Click the “Run programs made for previous versions of Window”.
- Click the Next option and run the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter.
- Scan the issues.
- After scanning, you can see which apps in the window having troubles on the screen.
- If Roblox is in the list, click the ‘Next’ button near it.
- After that follow the guidelines given to you.
- Next, tap the ‘Test the program button and check if the error was cleared.
Otherwise, go for the next method.
Method 3: Use another network
Improper network connection also results in the occurrence of error code 277. Poor wi-fi connection makes the Roblox server not work well. Using another network also fixes the error. Even so, many Roblox users who were facing this error code 277 get rid of this situation using this technique. This can also work for you. Even after that, your problem was not fixed, then try the next method.
Method 4: Cancel Roblox Log Files
The most common problem in the computer is troubleshot log files. These files occupy more space on PC. This type of file is also the reason for the error code 277. To overcome this problem do the following steps.
- Tap the window icon on the keyboard or press the window icon+R key.
- A search analog will open.
- On that, search ‘Run Dialog’.
- After that, command %localappdata% and press Enter.
- Then click Ctrl+A to select all command keys.
- Next click Shift+Delete to delete log files found on the computer.
- Again tap the window icon on the keyboard or press the window icon+R key and search ‘Run Dialog’.
- Now type %USERPROFILE%AppData\LocalLow\BbxLogs.
- Again click Ctrl+A to select all command keys and click Shift+Delete to delete log files.
Now open Roblox and check if it works properly. If it doesn’t fix the problem, then do for the next method.
Does Netflix have a student discount !…..Is it real? Get Latest Trick of 2022
Method 5: Use Roblox Error Repair Tool to fix Roblox Error Code 277
Simply said, Roblox is software used to repair problems that occur in the software. It is the software that scan, diagnose and repair any error or problem caused in the Roblox software. The function includes fixing a bug, clearing cache, and fixing corrupted windows. Advanced Patient Pending Technology is used in the Roblox utility tool. It has cool features like Startup, customization, troubleshooting, fie extension, updates, and so on.
- Download and install Roblox error repair tool.
- Open the app and scan for any error.
- After scanning, click the ‘Fix’ button.
- Wait till the problem is fixed.
- Restart the computer.
Method 6: Reinstall the Roblox software
Reinstalling the Roblox software is the final method to fix the problem. Uninstall and reinstalling the app will let it work properly. First Log out of the Roblox. And then uninstall the app from the PC. Again install the app and log in to your account.
1. Is Roblox Error Code 277 only occurring for mobile?
No, Roblox Error Code 277 occurs in all Devices.
2. What is the cause of Roblox Error Code 277?
Roblox Error Code 277 is caused by the disconnection of the Roblox server.
3. Why do Errors occur in Roblox?
Roblox is most suitable for window 10. So, sometimes bugs and errors occur.
For more detail and updates, visit Themarketactivity